Oreo ice cream cake. Prepare Something Amazing & Delight Your Taste Buds With Kraft Ice Cream Recipe. Get Oreo Ice Cream Cake today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. After trying the Oreo ice cream cake, my whole family fell in love.
I think you could easily substitute homemade sauce for the hershey's. I think it would be great to take to a potluck because you wouldn't have to worry. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is made with an Oreo crust, chocolate Oreo ice cream layer, chocolate fudge, and an Oreo ice cream layer — for Oreo lovers only! You can have Oreo ice cream cake using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo ice cream cake
- It’s 12 of Ice Cream Sandwiches.
- You need of Cool Whip Divided.
- It’s of Hot Fudge.
- You need of Oreos (crushed) divided.
This cake is the perfect sweet treat to serve for hot summer days! It's getting warmer these days, and to combat the heat I had to make a frozen dessert recipe. If you love Oreo cakes, be sure to check out Oreo Chocolate cake or even better, the Oreo Cookie and Cream Cake. When we were growing up, ice cream cakes were a staple birthday cake in our house.
Oreo ice cream cake step by step
- Add a layer of 6 ice cream sandwiches in a pan.
- Heat up hot fudge sauce with jar instructions spread over layer on ice cream sandwiches. (hot fudge just needs to be warm not hot just so it’s easy to work with. You want to do this step fast so the ice cream does not melt.).
- Put some crushed Oreos on top of the hot fudge; don’t use all of it, then Add on some of the cool whip; don’t use all of it.
- Add the last 6 ice cream sandwiches.
- Use the rest of the Cool Whip on the top and sides of all the ice cream sandwiches then top with crushed Oreos.To make it look pretty get the sides with crushed Oreos too..
- Place a lid on the container,place in freezer until it is frozen 2 to 4 hours or can make a day ahead of time and leave in over night..
- Notes- I had 4 of us eating this pre teens / a young adult / one adult and it lasted us two day. Everyone got 2 slices out of it. It really depends on how you cut it..
- For more help check out our video on how to make this. youtu.be/4PavP0KDIsQ.
- This is really great and easy for any age kid to jump in and help make it..
They're awesome because you could choose whatever kind of cake you wanted and your favorite flavor of ice cream. This super easy Homemade Oreo Ice Cream Cake is just a handful of ingredients and a fraction of the cost of a store bought birthday cake! Back in April I made a homemade ice cream cake on my instagram stories for my son's birthday. He is not a fan of lots of cake or frosting, but also loves ice cream, so an ice cream cake is the obvious. This Oreo ice cream cake is absolutely delicious and so easy to make!