Chocolate chip muffin. Freshly baked, these muffins are perfection. A perfect crispy top that will pop right off (the proper way to eat a muffin) and fluffy body that makes them stand tall. These Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins are just like mom used to make!
The BEST Healthy Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe (Gluten-Free & Paleo)! These muffins are SO easy to make and taste SO good you'd never guess they're healthy! When I was younger I had a. You can cook Chocolate chip muffin using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip muffin
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted margarine, melted.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of goat buttermilk.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of whole-wheat flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of Hershey’s milk and white chocolate mini kisses.
- Prepare of Homemade buttermilk.
- You need 3/4 cup of goat milk (2%).
- Prepare 1 of lime/lemon.
Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Chocolate Chip Muffins add chocolate chips to a moist and buttery, vanilla scented muffin batter. The final touch is to sprinkle the tops of the muffins with a little cinnamon sugar.
Chocolate chip muffin step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease 12 standard muffin cups.
- In a bowl, whisk together the margarine, buttermilk, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- In a larger bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Make a well in the centre, then pour the butter-milk mixture from the other bowl. Beat until smooth and well mixed (1-2 mins)..
- Add the chocolate chips and mix in with a rubber spatula until evenly mixed. Do not over mix.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups filling up to the rim of the cup.
- Bake until golden, dry and springy to touch, usually 20-25 mins. Dipping a toothpick into the center should come out clean.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool and serve at room temperature.
A million chocolate chip muffin recipes and I have the nerve to suggest that I have something new for you, something that's better than a million other recipes. But that's exactly what I've got for you today. Jump to the Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. This is a classic recipe — no fuss and still unbelievably delicious. If you get some extra inspiration, you can add.