No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Now ReadingNo-Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Neon green, artificial mint chocolate chip ice cream might’ve been your childhood scoop of choice—heck, it’s still ours—but have you ever had fresh mint chip? Make this no-churn mint chocolate chip ice cream before the summer ends!
Lately I’ve been really into making ice. Make Chocolate Mint Chip Ice Cream in fast, with simple ingredients! Perfect topped on a warm brownie or as an ice cream It’s basically a chocolate ice cream recipe with marshmallows and chocolate covered nuts! You can cook No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of peppermint extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Green food coloring (optional).
- It’s 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips (or more if you’the like).
I’ll also be making my simple vanilla ice. Silky smooth and creamy No-Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is easy to make at home with just a few ingredients and very little effort. Mint Chocolate Chip is one of my all-time favourite ice cream flavours, so today I bring you my recipe for super quick and easy No-Churn Mint Chocolate This ice cream is no-churn, and only requires using a handheld mixer to whip up some heavy cream. It’s so quick and easy to throw together, and.
No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream step by step
- In a large bowl, combine the cream, peppermint extract and vanilla extract (and food coloring if your using it). Use a hand mixer with a whisk attachment to beat the cream until stiff peaks form. Then gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk and the mini chocolate chips until it’s all combined..
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving enough of an overhang to wrap the top tightly. Place the cream mixture into the prepared loaf pan and wrap the plastic wrap tightly over the top. Place it in the freezer until frozen, then your ready to eat it..
No ice cream maker is needed to make this minty chocolate chip goodness. We have shared MANY Ice Cream Recipes with all of you including the No Churn Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream that we enjoyed for Valentine’s Day. But, this ice cream loaded with mint and chocolate chips is now a. Inspired by the deliciousness and ease of our Shamrock shake, this sugar-free mint chocolate chip ice cream is an instant hit. Easy No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.