Vegan Pesto Fettuccine.
You can have Vegan Pesto Fettuccine using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pesto Fettuccine
- Prepare of Homemade Basil Pesto.
- You need of Brussel Sprouts.
- You need of Whole Grain Pasta.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s of Red onion.
- You need of Red pepper.
- Prepare of Green pepper.
- Prepare of Yellow pepper.
- You need of Oregano.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- It’s of Coconut oil.
- You need of Lemon pepper.
- It’s of Juice of a lemon.
- You need of Fresh basil.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of White onion.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
Vegan Pesto Fettuccine step by step
- Boil water for noodles. Wash vegetables. Peel onions..
- Dice garlic, red onion, green, yellow, red and orange peppers. Slice Brussel sprouts in half..
- Slice tomatoes once, and then cut slices in half. Put tomato pieces in a bowl. Pour balsamic vinegar on tomatoes to soak for full absorption. Sprinkle oregano and sea salt on to tomatoes. Put aside for later..
- Pour coconut oil in fry pan. Heat on medium high. Place Brussel sprouts faced down in one single layer into the oil. Brown them, flip once, Brown the other side. Cover with lid for 5 minutes. When done, pour into a bowl. Squeeze a fresh lemon into Brussel sprouts. Season with lemon pepper, onion powder, sea salt and garlic powder..
- Pour coconut oil in pan. Heat to medium high. Add all diced peppers, and red onions. Sauté until brown sear. Sprinkle sea salt..
- Create Pesto Sauce.
No related post!