SPINACH & MUSHROOM EGG MUFFINS. Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
Spinach is an annual plant, Spinacia oleracea, of the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and order Caryophyllales, which is popularly cultivated as a leaf vegetable. The term also is used for the succulent, edible leaves of this plant. From Middle English spinach, from Anglo-Norman spinache, from Old French espinoche, from Old Occitan espinarc, from Arabic إِسْفَانَاخ (ʾisfānāḵ), from Persian اسپناخ (espanâx). (UK, US) IPA(key): /ˈspɪnɪt͡ʃ/, /ˈspɪnɪd͡ʒ/. spinach (countable and uncountable, plural spinaches). You can cook SPINACH & MUSHROOM EGG MUFFINS using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of SPINACH & MUSHROOM EGG MUFFINS
- It’s 12 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese ,finely grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spring onions.
- Prepare 4 of green chillies, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, finelu\y chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin. Wikipedia Article About Spinach on Wikipedia. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a flowering plant in the family Amaranthaceae, native to central and southwestern Asia. It is an annual plant (rarely biennial), which grows to a height of up to one metre.
SPINACH & MUSHROOM EGG MUFFINS instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degree centigrade. Grease and dust a 12 cup muffin pan..
- In a bowl whisk the egg yolks and season with salt and pepper, keep aside..
- In another bowl add the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well..
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin pan..
- Pour the beaten eggs over the filling upto 3/4 th of each cup..
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown and a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean..
- Remove the pan from oven and place on a cooling rack..
- Let the muffin cool in the pan for 15 minutes..
- Remove gently and serve warm.
Spinach is a low-calorie nutritional powerhouse. Spinach definition: Spinach is a vegetable with large dark green leaves that you chop up and boil in water. Spinach definition is – an Asian herb (Spinacia oleracea) of the goosefoot family cultivated for its edible leaves which form in a dense basal rosette; also : its leaves. An annual plant native to southwest Asia, widely cultivated for its succulent. The best way to cook delicious fresh spinach, with olive oil and garlic.