Healthy muffins. Are you a muffin queen just like us? All healthy diets should include muffins. Since they're "healthy" we can eat the whole batch in one sitting.right?
Now everyone can enjoy! "Healthy" bakery muffins can hide plenty of refined flour and sugar. These muffins stay true to their healthy promise, using whole-wheat flour, apple butter, coconut oil These muffins are just as simple and healthy as they sound. The base is made up of flour, eggs. You can have Healthy muffins using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of oats flour.
- You need 0.5 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 0.5 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 0.25 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of yogurt.
- It’s of Small piece of butter.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Cardamom seeds.
- It’s of Raisins and cashews.
- It’s of Mashed bananas.
- You need of Strawberry for topping.
- You need 0.5 tbsp of tsp coco powder.
If you make any of these healthy muffin recipes leave a comment and let me know how you liked them! Store-bought muffins (even healthy-sounding versions like Starbucks Zucchini Walnut Muffin) can pack more fat and calories than a cupcake! Here are some of my favorites, along. These easy and super healthy applesauce muffins are so soft, moist, and secretly vegan and oil free!
Healthy muffins instructions
- In a bowl mix yogurt, vanilla extract. Sieve wheat flour, oats flour, baking powder, pinch salt and baking soda to the same bowl..
- Mix well and add jaggery, oil to it. Mix until no lumps found..
- Now preheat oven at 350F.
- Now take a portion of batter and add half of bananas, raisins, cardamom and pour to muffin pan. Add strawberry on top.
- Now mix cocoa powder to other portion of batter. Add more jaggery/sugar based on your taste. Mix it with banana, raisins and cardamom..
- Pour it to muffin pan. Add strawberry as a topping.
- Now place the muffin pan in oven and bake it for 25 minutes..
- Once prepared let it cool for 10 minutes. Remove it and serve hot.
These healthy muffins are a perfect anytime snack for one or a crowd. #healthymuffins #sweetpotatomuffins #healthymuffinrecipes www.themidlifemamas.com. These healthy applesauce muffins are quick and easy to make in one bowl! This whole wheat muffins recipe is made with applesauce, fresh apples and cinnamon. Make a batch of these healthy breakfast. These healthy muffins use hazelnut meal instead of flour, keeping them gluten-free.