Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb). Vegetarians can never have too many vegetable stir-fry ideas! This recipe calls for tofu, plenty of vegetables, and lemongrass for a Thai flavor. This particular vegan stir fry recipe has an almond butter sauce and an awesome low-carb noodle that I've been loving the past year!
Lemongrass tofu is one of my favourite ways to enjoy tofu. My mom will make this dish anytime I come home to visit with some frozen tofu she's had in Add garlic, chopped lemongrass and red chilli flakes, and stir until the lemongrass looks "melted". Add the tofu and soy sauce and stir fry, mixing. You can cook Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb)
- It’s 250 gms of Konjac Noodles (prepared as per packet instructions).
- It’s 300 gms of Firm Tofu.
- It’s 40 mls of Vegetable Stock.
- It’s 2 tbs of Light Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of Canola Oil.
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger (grated).
- Prepare 2 Stalks of Lemongrass (grated).
- Prepare 1 of Medium Red Onion.
- It’s 300 gms of Broccoli/Broccolini.
- Prepare 150 gms of Pak Choy/Bok Choy.
- It’s 120 gms of Bean Shoots.
- It’s 2 Stalks of Green Onion (Spring Onion).
- Prepare 1 of Small Red Hot Chili.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame Seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sesame Oil.
It's so flavorful, high in protein, and much healthier than Chinese takeout. If you're vegetarian or vegan, skip the fish sauce and replace it with more soy sauce. Aromatic lemongrass, salty fish sauce, and fiery Thai red chiles combine with tender tofu for a gorgeously My boyfriend is a huge fan of homemade stir fries and tofu. Stir-fried tofu is not, perhaps, at the top of your list of scintillating weeknight dinners.
Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) instructions
- Heat oils in a wok and add garlic, ginger, lemongrass and red onion and stir-fry until soft..
- Add tofu, broccoli and, stir fry until tender and tofu is golden brown..
- Add the soy sauce, vegetable stock, bok choy. Stir fry until bok choy has wilted..
- Add bean sprouts, green onion, hot chili, and noodles, toss together and serve..
- Sprinkle with Sesame Seeds.
But in its own humble, unassuming way, tofu can be downright sexy. Give it some time by itself in a hot wok, and you'll get golden edges and bouncy texture that will surprise you with its ability to make you swoon. Pulse shallots, lemongrass, chile, ginger, and garlic in food processor until smooth paste forms. Thai Curried Noodles with Broccoli and Tofu. A quick and easy stir-fry with crisp tofu and broccoli tossed in a sweet and savory sauce with garlic, ginger, and sesame seeds.